Aluminum profiles are painted in our electrostatic powder paint plant in different Ral colors and various glosses. Demsaş Metal strictly follows the below principles during painting process:
- The alloy quality of the profile that will be subjected to powder paint treatment is very important.
- The painting, extrusion process should be carried out properly and there should be no scratch, rupture, projection, etc. on the surface.
- To increase the adherence capability of powder and to remove dust, the profiles are firstly subjected to chemical pre-washing treatments.
- An environmentally friendly, fully automatic "Cromfree" process is applied as the pre-treatment for adhering paint to the surface of the aluminum profile.
- All profile surfaces are painted homogenously using automatic robots after pre-treatment.
- Profiles coated with powder paint achieve a decorative appearance. In addition, the surfaces exhibit good resistance to ultraviolet light and instant temperature changes.
Demsaş Metal A.Ş., which hosts a “Qualicoat Certificate”, launched its fully automatic electrostatic paint shop in 1996. Our company produces painted profiles with a painting capacity of 400 tons/month in all RAL colors and special colors.